The Experimenters Union Learning Community
Weekly facilitated work exchange for embodiment professionals
The Union is for licensed embodiment professionals who:
- Want to feel courageous and confident in themselves
- Are ready to develop their own way of working instead of studying someone else’s
- Long for collegial support, constructive feedback, and dialogue
- Thrive in a non-competitive environment
Does this sound like you?
Come visit our guru-free, non-hierarchical work-exchange playground for embodiment teachers who are building a healthy foundation for professional autonomy and business growth in community with peers.
We began as a community of Alexander Technique teachers and have expanded to include all Alexander-literate and/or curious professionals with a training or certification of some kind.
What the Experimenters Union provides:
- Weekly online work exchange, skillfully facilitated by trained leaders
- Specific formats for sharing teaching and giving/receiving feedback developed through rigorous research
- A community with four years of collective practice in “bottom up” sensory, emotional, and cognitive processing
- Dialogue and learning in a non-hierarchical atmosphere rather than judgement, debate, or criticism
- A group of highly qualified peers who can give you detailed feedback you would never be able to get from your clients
We are playfully dedicated to the principle of YES, AND…instead of YES BUT.
Becoming a member allows you to:
Attend meetings: Weekly live meetings happen online, Fridays from 10:00 am - 11:15 am EST. You can participate as a learner, teacher, or observer – or all three! No role is compulsory.
Access meeting archives: You can watch any of our past meetings in the video archive.
Access biz support: Clare hosts periodic free workshops to help you jump-start your business. You will also get access to a free private Facebook group for teaching and business support between meetings.
Membership fees are $29 per month
Your first two meetings are FREE.
We want to make sure it’s a good fit for you and for us, so we ask that you book a short, free interview with Clare Maxwell before you attend your two free meetings.
We meet every Friday on Zoom:
10:00 am - 11:15 am EST
7:00 am - 8:15 am PDT
3:00 pm - 4:15 pm GMT
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and start connecting to your own body intelligence now with a steady diet of educational content that is easy to understand and supported by concrete practices that you can do on your own.