The Experimenters Union Learning Community
Weekly facilitated work exchange for embodiment professionals
The Union is for licensed embodiment professionals who:
- Are Alexander Technique literate, curious, or certified
- Want to feel courageous and confident in their teaching
- Want experience improvising as a teacher and learner
- Long for collegial support, honest feedback, and dialogue, not critique
- Thrive in a non-competitive environment
Does this sound like you?
Come visit our guru-free, non-hierarchical work-exchange playground for embodiment teachers who are building a healthy foundation for professional autonomy and business growth in community with peers.
We began as a community of Alexander Technique teachers and have expanded to include all Alexander-literate or curious professionals who have also completed a different kind of training or certification.
What the Experimenters Union provides:
- Weekly online work exchange, skillfully facilitated by trained leaders
- Specific formats for sharing teaching and giving/receiving feedback developed through rigorous research on self-agency and regulation
- A community with four years of collective practice integrating sensory, emotional, and cognitive processing
- Dialogue and learning in a non-hierarchical atmosphere rather than judgement, debate, or criticism
- A group of highly qualified peers who can give you honest, detailed feedback you would never be able to get from your clients
We are playfully dedicated to the principle of YES, AND…instead of YES BUT.
Becoming a member allows you to:
Attend meetings: Weekly live meetings happen online, Fridays from 10:00 am - 11:15 am EST. You can participate as a learner, teacher, or observer – or all three! No role is compulsory.
Access meeting archives: You can watch any of our past meetings in the video archive.
Access biz support: Clare hosts periodic free workshops to help you jump-start your business. You will also get access to a free private Facebook group for teaching and business support between meetings.
Membership fees are $29 per month
Your first two meetings are FREE.
We ask that you book a short conversation with Clare Maxwell before you attend your two free meetings.
We meet every Friday on Zoom:
10:00 am - 11:15 am EST
7:00 am - 8:15 am PDT
3:00 pm - 4:15 pm GMT
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and start connecting to your own body intelligence now with a steady diet of educational content that is easy to understand and supported by concrete practices that you can do on your own.